An international tour to Malaysia from Phuket. You are going on a sightseeing tour of Kuala Lumpur which will show you the main landmarks of the capital. The amazing Petronas Towers, the divinely beautiful palace of sultan Istana Negara, an old railway station of Mauritanian style, a temple in Batu caves and many other interesting places.
The itinerary also includes a visit to Putrajaya - the new administrative center of Malaysia, Perdana Putra complex - the main symbol of Putrajaya with the elements of Malayan, Islam and European architecture, a mosque of pink marble and other famous sights.
05:00 Meeting at the hotel and going to Phuket International airport.
08:10 Flight to Kuala Lumpur (The time of the flight might be changed by the airlines).
10:40 Arriving to Kuala Lumpur. Getting luggage, going through immigration control. Meeting with the English-speaking guide.
- the biggest temple in Malaysia - Thean Hou;
- Istana Negara - a divinely beautiful two-storey palace with two towers situated on the hill at the river bank;
- the most patriotic 15m tall sculpture of Kuala Lumpur situated in the lake park surrounded by fountains with tin lilies;
- Masjid Negara Mosque;
- an old railway station of Mauritanian style which was built according to the project of an English architect;
- at Merdeka Square (Independence Square) the Malayan flag was first raised in August 1957 and still this place is the main landmark of the country;
- gallery museum with old photos of the city;
- Petronas Towers, famous all over the world, designed in the shape of an eight-pointed stars with glass Sky Bridge on the 41st floor which connects the two of them.
16:40 Dinner at the restaurant.
17:30 Зhecking into the hotel.
17:50 Meeting with the guide at the hotel. If you like, you can book extra tours. Some free time.
06:30 - 10:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
07:00 Some free time. If you like, you can visit a viewpoint at the Petronas Towers.
12:00 Checking out of the hotel. You can leave your luggage at the storeroom at the reception.
14:30 Sightseeing tour with the English-speaking guide.
- a walk to the temple in Batu caves, one of the most famous cave temples in Malaysia. The biggest Hindu temple outside India;
- visiting Putrajaya - the new administrative center of Malaysia;
- Masjid Putra - a mosque of pink marble at the bank of Putrajava reservoir. The mosque is constructed on 12 columns of 76 m height;
- Perdana Putra complex - the main symbol of Putrajaya with the elements of Malayan, Islam and European architecture. There is an office of the Prime Minister of Malaysia and his cabinet. The building has a beautiful green dome and brown walls;
- tour of Putrajaya international conference hall designed in the shape of a flying saucer.
17:50 Going to Kuala Lumpur International airport.
20:40 Flight to Phuket (Depending on the airlines, the time of the flight might be changed).
21:05 Arriving at Phuket International airport and transfer to hotels.
The price includes: group transfer in Phuket and Malaysia, air tickets, staying at the hotel, meals, service of an English-speaking guide, sightseeing tour, insurance.
* Extra fee for single accommodation 1200 THB.
- your passport (must be valid for no less than 6 months);
- Thai immigration card;
- return ticket to your home country from Phuket;
- permission for repeat entry to Thailand in case you have a Thai visa (you can get it at the Immigration Office of Phuket International airport before going through passport control. The permission costs 1300 THB).
We made everything so simple!