Bird's eye view sightseeing tours
We offer an exciting aerial journey over Phuket and the neighboring islands on a light sports airplane under the guidance of an experienced pilot. It's the perfect way to see Phuket's landmarks - take to the sky at a height of up to 1000 feet and witness turquoise lagoons, beaches, and mountain peaks at your fingertips. Choose a sightseeing tour that suits your taste - from 10 to 60 minutes, and enjoy the magnificent landscapes of Phuket, the Andaman Sea, and the Krabi province.
Packages and prices
Sightseeing airplane tours are operated on ultra light aircraft with a capacity of up to 2 (1 pilot + 1 passenger) and 4 people (1 pilot + 3 passengers). The aviation fleet includes models such as Maule MXT7, Flight Design CTLS, and Pelican PL.
Descriptions of the packages
You can cancel your booking for free, not less than 24 hours before the beginning of the event.
It is possible to reschedule the order for another date no later than 48 hours in advance.
1. The allowed maximum weight limit per passenger is 120 kg..
2. All flights and routes are subject to weather conditions and visibility.
3. Insurance: each passenger is insured in accordance with local Civil Aviation Authority rules. Please bring your passport with you.
4. If you are arriving on your own, please be at the location 30 minutes before the scheduled flight time. In case of late arrival, no refunds will be issued.
5. In case of bad weather conditions or other external factors beyond our control, the flight may be cancelled at short notice without charging the client. The flight schedule may be adjusted by mutual agreement, otherwise a refund will be issued.
6. Children over 2 years old require a separate seat reservation. Children under 2 years old can sit on their parents' lap free of charge.